Tuesday 12 July 2016

Gert J Rheeders - C of L - Artist's Directory











About Gert

I have joined Fine Art America because I believe that I have taken some photos in my life that are worthy to share with people all over the entire globe. I hope some of my photographs will inspire some to purchase some products offered by Fine Art America as personal ornaments or as gifts to others. It will give me some sense of gratification that my effort to hunt for that 'Ultimate Photograph' was not in vain after all these years.

I do have a preference for flowers and sunsets basically but I do take photos in general. Obviously some photos are better than others depending on a lot of various circumstances. Sometimes one need to take a thousand snapshots to get to that Real Diamond - ' The Ultimate Photograph'

I regard my photo of the Red Epiphyllum Crenatum Ex Disa Cattii displayed in my 'Flower Gallery' as one of the best flower photos I have ever taken and the Lilac Rose possibly the second best.

Besides my photographic hobby I am also interested in Fine Art Painting and I will create Special Galleries for Artwork that was actually done and some Artwork Concepts I still intend to create.

Thank You for reading more about me here. May you have an uplifting experience whilst viewing my Artwork. Have an Nice Day!

Regards Gert J Rheeders








New York, NY - United States






No comments:

Post a Comment