Thursday 14 July 2016

Terri Waters - C of L - Artist's Directory














About Terri Waters:

I am a London born photographer living on the south coast of England with a passion for photography that started in childhood.

My photography is varied, from landscapes to portraits, simple still life to special effects achieved in post processing.

I am always looking for new ideas and methods to achieve something pleasing to the eye.

If you would prefer a different orientation, tonal range or hue, textures added or a black and white image please let me know as I have the original files.

Completed products are free from FAA or Copyright watermarks.

Hopefully you will see something that pleases you.

Thank you for looking.

My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain.

All images are copyright © Terri Waters Photography. All The Materials Contained May Not Be Reproduced, Copied, Edited, Published, Transmitted Or Downloaded in Any Way. All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.








Falmouth, Cornwall - United Kingdom








No comments:

Post a Comment