Wednesday 13 July 2016

Steve Purnell - C of L - Artist's Directory
























About Steve Purnell:

I have been around photography for all of my life as my Father was a keen photographer and was commissioned for many wedding shoots. I did occasionally help by taking the candid shots on the day. Until the last few years, my interest had waned until I purchased a dslr camera in 2007 and found my passion for the hobby reawakened.

I live in the Rhymney Valley in South East Wales. I have had several of my images published in one of the major photography magazines and have won prizes with others in some local photographic competitions.

Thank you for looking and I hope that you have found what you are looking for. If not, feel free to contact me as I may well have the image that you want or be able to capture that image at short notice.

Please note that the Fine Art America watermark will not appear on the finished product.








Bargoed, Mid Glamorgan - United Kingdom








No comments:

Post a Comment