Saturday 16 July 2016

Inge Johnsson - C of L - Artist's Directory



















About Inge Johnsson:

I have been photographing the beauty of North America, its natural scenery and its cities, for more than 25 years. As you can tell from my portfolio, my travels have taken me to many parts of the United States as well as other locations around the world. My photographic work has won awards and has been published in several books, calendars and magazines such as Popular Photography, National Geographic Traveler, Smithsonian Magazine, and Texas Highways.

Originally from Sweden, in beautiful Scandinavia, I have lived in both Washington state and in North Texas, where I currently reside. I enjoy many types of photographic subjects and styles, but it is my love for landscape, nature and travel photography that really gets my creativity going. When exploring the world around me, I always try to capture the essence of the subject, especially in terms of time, place, textures, shapes, colors, and of course light!

I use Canon full frame DSLRs with a full range of L-series lenses, and touch up my digital captures in Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop to recreate what I felt and saw when the capture was made, and to make the images ready for online and printed media.

My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain.

All images are copyright © Inge Johnsson.

All The Materials Contained May Not Be Reproduced, Copied, Edited, Published, Transmitted Or Downloaded in Any Way.

All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.







Frisco, TX - United States








No comments:

Post a Comment